Comprehensive genetic tests
Diagnosis of high-risk human papillomaviruses (HPVs)
Human papillomaviruses (16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 52, 58, 59) cause essentially all cervical cancers, most anal and oropharyngeal cancers, and some vaginal, vulvar, and penile cancers.
According to the European clinical guidelines it is necessary to perform tests for oncogenic types of HPV every 3 years.
Samara Regional Clinical Oncology Dispensary offers comprehensive testing for 12 high-risk HPVs (16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 52, 58, 59) and oncologist consultation.
The price of the service - 5 320 ք.
BRCA1/BRCA2, CHEK Comprehensive analysis
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women. 10% of all breast cancer cases are hereditary due to mutations in the genes BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Mutations in the genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 are also associated with ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, stomach cancer, etc.
Laboratory of Samara Regional Clinical Oncology Dispensary offers a comprehensive genetic analysis of BRCA1/BRCA2 and CHEK 2 genes:
In healthy people, for:
• The assessment of the risk of hereditary cancer forms development;
• The development of tactics for patients monitoring with the increased risk;
In patients for:
• The treatment correction and/or drug selection.
The comprehensive survey includes:
• Capillary blood sampling (sampling blood from a puncture on the finger)
• Detection of BRCA1-BRCA2 mutations using real-time PCR;
• Detection of 1100delC mutation in the CHEK 2 gene using real-time PCR;
• Consultation of doctor of biological Sciences, head of clinical laboratory on the tests results.
The price of the service – 18140 ք.
If you have questions, you can leave the application here We will contact you
Up to 30 MB cceres website. (if necessary, attach large files, you need to use file-sharing servis and attach the link to the file to the application).
Reminder to patient when submitting an application